Joyful Liberation

Joyful Liberation

Thursday, December 5, 2013

Santa 2013

 The Advent Calendar is up and filled with treats....(I was only 5 days late this year)
St. Nicholas shoes are out and waiting to be filled tonight...
 
 All the Santa pictures are hung...



And the new one taken this year...David had to be in it with Rowan. Poor little guy, he was so tired and hungry by the time we got to the mall that he was not having anything to do with that strange man with a beard!  We did run into our old friend Kyle from Sego Lily School at the mall.  So great to see him! He could not believe how big the kids had gotten and he had never met Mr. Rowan :)

Holiday magic in the air!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I am a mom to 5 amazing kids and married to my best friend and love of my life. We co-habitate with 1 cat, Asha, 2 dogs, Maggie May and Juniper Wren, a Chinchilla names Ozwald, and a Hamster named Fat Panda. We have lived in Salt Lake City for 13 years by way of Tennessee and Oregon. I love to be with my kids, knit, run, craft, sew, paint,travel, hike and play :) I love our crazy life!