Joyful Liberation

Joyful Liberation

Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Let the Holidays Begin!

 
 After Homeschool Swim last night we started decorating for the Holidays.  It was the perfect mood with the 6 inches plus of snow we now have.  More is coming!
 Rowan hung his jingle bell from Santa that he got on the North Pole Express.


 And then he preceded to pull everything out of the bins and make a huge mess!
  I was actually able to pull the older two from their lairs to hang an ornament or two.

 Rowan has a new friend.  He kept giving it hugs :)

 But this busy elf did most of the decorating.  She is so excited!

 Oh and  can't forget this elf.  He got the tree all set up for us before we were home from the pool and made things so much easier.
 All round ornaments are balls and must be thrown...which means all breakable ornaments are at the top of the tree :)
 
 Time to top the tree with St Nicholas!


Let the Holidays begin!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I am a mom to 5 amazing kids and married to my best friend and love of my life. We co-habitate with 1 cat, Asha, 2 dogs, Maggie May and Juniper Wren, a Chinchilla names Ozwald, and a Hamster named Fat Panda. We have lived in Salt Lake City for 13 years by way of Tennessee and Oregon. I love to be with my kids, knit, run, craft, sew, paint,travel, hike and play :) I love our crazy life!