Joyful Liberation

Joyful Liberation

Thursday, December 5, 2013

Coop: Holiday Wrapping Paper and Cards

 It was good to be back at coop today! Rowan and I had missed the last few meetings due to photo shoots and illness. 
 Rowan was happy to see friends.  He especially finds Indigo enchanting.  She was having her lunch today and he wanted his snacks to sit by her and eat :)  So cute!

 Willow glazed her clay creations from a couple of meetings ago.  Can't wait to see them fired!
 I love that Willow has made so many great friends.  They are planning a trip across Europe when they are in their early 20's :) How fun!
 Rowan helped me make some wrapping paper...

What a lovely group of people we are so fortunate to spend time with each week! So great to be an unschooler ~

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I am a mom to 5 amazing kids and married to my best friend and love of my life. We co-habitate with 1 cat, Asha, 2 dogs, Maggie May and Juniper Wren, a Chinchilla names Ozwald, and a Hamster named Fat Panda. We have lived in Salt Lake City for 13 years by way of Tennessee and Oregon. I love to be with my kids, knit, run, craft, sew, paint,travel, hike and play :) I love our crazy life!