Joyful Liberation

Joyful Liberation

Sunday, December 15, 2013

18 Months

 
Mr. Rowan is 18 months old today! He is weighing in at 20.3 pounds and is 32 inches tall. One year ago today we were celebrating his 6 month mark at a baby shower with friends. That seems like a lifetime ago.
I love that he sings Baby Beluga while making his stuffed Beluga "swim"...

I love that he understands most everything that I ask him, like if he wants something or wants to go here or there.  He knows exactly what he wants.
I love that he gives us hugs and kisses all the time  and yells "Da!" when David comes home from work.

I love how he sings Rudolf the Red Nose Reindeer and points to his nose.
video

I love how he calls for Willow by yelling "wo wo"

I love how he fist bumps and makes an explosion sound right after. (Thanks to Josh ;))

I love that this boy can put away the food and the he loves all kinds of foods.

I love that I can sing "away" and he will run and put things away (Thank you Music Together! )

I love that he has so many friends of all ages that love him so much. What a great community we have.

I love that when we are leaving he yells "Bye" with the most Southern Accent ever heard.

I love the he thinks Totoro is amazing and sings the opening theme song while carrying his stuffed one around.

I love that he is Mr Destructo and there are piles of things he has dumped everywhere.

I love that he is my snuggling nursing monster.

Happy 18 Months Little Man!! We love you so much.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I am a mom to 5 amazing kids and married to my best friend and love of my life. We co-habitate with 1 cat, Asha, 2 dogs, Maggie May and Juniper Wren, a Chinchilla names Ozwald, and a Hamster named Fat Panda. We have lived in Salt Lake City for 13 years by way of Tennessee and Oregon. I love to be with my kids, knit, run, craft, sew, paint,travel, hike and play :) I love our crazy life!