Joyful Liberation

Joyful Liberation

Friday, November 1, 2013

Halloween 2013

 Happy Halloween 2013!  Working at Chick-Fil-A in costume....

Rowan was very suspicious of this Jester that seemed a lot like his brother but now quite...

Amazing Jack-o' Lanterns...
 Adventure Time Rainicorn eyes courtesy of Mara the amazing!


And rainbow hair...
Off to Daddy's work for round one of trick or treating!
 They cleaned up!



 The off to the neighborhood trick or treat and carnival!


 But first a quick picture...

 Meeting up with friends....

 Following the fire truck...
Rowan was pointing the way making siren sounds the whole time :)
 One cold snake!
 
 

 
 Then it was back home for pizza and candy trading!
 Happy Halloween!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I am a mom to 5 amazing kids and married to my best friend and love of my life. We co-habitate with 1 cat, Asha, 2 dogs, Maggie May and Juniper Wren, a Chinchilla names Ozwald, and a Hamster named Fat Panda. We have lived in Salt Lake City for 13 years by way of Tennessee and Oregon. I love to be with my kids, knit, run, craft, sew, paint,travel, hike and play :) I love our crazy life!