Joyful Liberation

Joyful Liberation

Sunday, November 17, 2013

17 Months


Mr. Rowan is 17 Months!  He weighs 19 lbs 6 oz and is 31 inches tall.

 He runs everywhere and navigates the stairs in our house pretty well.  He is a climber and a dumper! Mr. Destructo... He loves playing with his brother and sisters.
 He is talking up a storm...new words are game, truck, hot, Sage (Willow's rat) cat... he LOVES his music class and sings along to many songs.  
 
 He has a small tuft of hair now on the back of his little bald head.   He is 7 teeth.
He is into cars, trucks, firetrucks, helicopters, airplanes and balls, especially footballs, basketballs and soccer balls.
He cracks himself up.  He checks himself out in mirrors and just laughs and laughs.

 He is still a nursing fiend and is eating everything in site.
We love you little man.  Happy 17 months!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I am a mom to 5 amazing kids and married to my best friend and love of my life. We co-habitate with 1 cat, Asha, 2 dogs, Maggie May and Juniper Wren, a Chinchilla names Ozwald, and a Hamster named Fat Panda. We have lived in Salt Lake City for 13 years by way of Tennessee and Oregon. I love to be with my kids, knit, run, craft, sew, paint,travel, hike and play :) I love our crazy life!