Joyful Liberation

Joyful Liberation

Thursday, October 10, 2013

Survivial and Friendship Bracelets

 Homeschool coop today! Survival bracelets and friendship bracelets.
 Mr. Rowan had fun too!  He was even walking! Taking 5-8 steps at a time :)
 He loved this car...gonna have to get him one.

 What a fun day! Willow made some really cool bracelets.

 And Rowan emptied all the supplies on the floor...


 Tunnels!  Gotta get some of these too...


 He was just hanging with all the "big kids"  So cute!

 And then of course a rousing game of Duck Duck Goose...




Her finished work....
 
Another great day to be an unschooler...

1 comment:

About Me

My photo
I am a mom to 5 amazing kids and married to my best friend and love of my life. We co-habitate with 1 cat, Asha, 2 dogs, Maggie May and Juniper Wren, a Chinchilla names Ozwald, and a Hamster named Fat Panda. We have lived in Salt Lake City for 13 years by way of Tennessee and Oregon. I love to be with my kids, knit, run, craft, sew, paint,travel, hike and play :) I love our crazy life!