Joyful Liberation

Joyful Liberation

Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Jack O' Lanterns

 
 Carving Jack O' Lantern time! The whole gang this year plus a couple of extra kiddos.


 Rowan has been infatuated with pumpkins since we went to the pumpkin patch.  He kept calling them balls :)  But after a night of carving them he now knows them as pumpkins.  There was a decoration with a pumpkin on it taped to the door of the yoga studio this morning and as we would swing forward in the hammock he would yell "pumpkin!"  Sooo cute!













 Ahhh, the 1D pumpkin!


 
 

 She was quite proud of her creation ....
 

 Josh and Hannah's....
 Rowan and Aspen's...
 Mara and Chief's...
 
 David's...
Looking forward to Halloween night!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I am a mom to 5 amazing kids and married to my best friend and love of my life. We co-habitate with 1 cat, Asha, 2 dogs, Maggie May and Juniper Wren, a Chinchilla names Ozwald, and a Hamster named Fat Panda. We have lived in Salt Lake City for 13 years by way of Tennessee and Oregon. I love to be with my kids, knit, run, craft, sew, paint,travel, hike and play :) I love our crazy life!