Joyful Liberation

Joyful Liberation

Thursday, October 24, 2013

Halloween Costume Party, Food Crafting, and Wild Rumpus

 
 We have such an awesome homeschool coop! Willow made a bunch of cupcakes for our Halloween cake walk.
 So cute and yummy!
 And we made a healthy alternative too...interestingly enough these were the first to go!
 My cute unicorn ready for the fun to begin!
 
 Fun all the way around...




 Awesome crafts...
 
 Bobbing for doughnuts...



 And our grand master 80's DJ rocking out the Halloween tunes for our cake walk!




 Sinister Twister...


 Edible crafts...


 Parachute fun...


Couldn't have asked for a better day.  Great friends and so much fun!
 

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I am a mom to 5 amazing kids and married to my best friend and love of my life. We co-habitate with 1 cat, Asha, 2 dogs, Maggie May and Juniper Wren, a Chinchilla names Ozwald, and a Hamster named Fat Panda. We have lived in Salt Lake City for 13 years by way of Tennessee and Oregon. I love to be with my kids, knit, run, craft, sew, paint,travel, hike and play :) I love our crazy life!