Joyful Liberation

Joyful Liberation

Friday, October 18, 2013

Forest Friends: We Are All Connected

 Such a beautiful day for forest school....
 
 We got all bundled up and headed to the meadow. Rowan was not sure what to think about the "white stuff".


 Such a tired sleepy guy...he wanted to be on the ground but then when he felt the cold, wet snow he wanted to be picked up...and then repeat process
:(  Being a little guy is hard sometimes. He finally fell asleep and slept for 3 1/2 hours!
He wanted me to wipe the snow off :)

 Getting ready for opening circle...
 Learning about how the forest is all connected...
And seeing what happens when just one part of the web of connection falls apart...
 Willow was the Beaver :)
 Then a hike to see how the meadow has changed as it prepares for winter...
 Willow and Emma decided to sled for a bit...


Another wonderful day being an unschooler...

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I am a mom to 5 amazing kids and married to my best friend and love of my life. We co-habitate with 1 cat, Asha, 2 dogs, Maggie May and Juniper Wren, a Chinchilla names Ozwald, and a Hamster named Fat Panda. We have lived in Salt Lake City for 13 years by way of Tennessee and Oregon. I love to be with my kids, knit, run, craft, sew, paint,travel, hike and play :) I love our crazy life!