Joyful Liberation

Joyful Liberation

Friday, October 4, 2013

Forest Friends: Utah Division of Wildlife

 

Group photo courtesy of Julie :)
What a fun forest school meeting we had today!  Scott Root from the Utah division of Wildlife Services came and spoke with the kids about the animals that live in our beautiful canyons...red tail hawks, moose, deer, mountain goats, cougars, black bears and much more...


Everyone looked so toasty and warm in their snow gear!  It was 28 degrees after all.
 
 
 He was so great and so funny! Lots of great information for us all.

 It had snowed and the area was absolutely beautiful...and edible :)

 The beautiful golden Aspen trees against the white snow was breathtaking.
 Love this canyon!
 Till next time....

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I am a mom to 5 amazing kids and married to my best friend and love of my life. We co-habitate with 1 cat, Asha, 2 dogs, Maggie May and Juniper Wren, a Chinchilla names Ozwald, and a Hamster named Fat Panda. We have lived in Salt Lake City for 13 years by way of Tennessee and Oregon. I love to be with my kids, knit, run, craft, sew, paint,travel, hike and play :) I love our crazy life!