Joyful Liberation

Joyful Liberation

Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Corn Sunflowers

Today, after our weekly chiropractor adjustments, Mara, Willow and I did a little crafting...(Thank you Pinterest :))
 
 I had all of these cardboard disks from some candles I had purchased and we turned them into some beautiful corn sunflowers.
 Getting the corn off the cob was not an easy task...my fingers are quite sore!
 But it was worth it to make these...








 Then we got out the spices...then the mandala supplies from a couple of weeks ago....and made lots of creations.


Mara's finished Mandala

 Willow even got out the glitter for some Holiday themed "glitterricedalas" as she calls them.
 


I love them!

A fun girls day of crafting....

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I am a mom to 5 amazing kids and married to my best friend and love of my life. We co-habitate with 1 cat, Asha, 2 dogs, Maggie May and Juniper Wren, a Chinchilla names Ozwald, and a Hamster named Fat Panda. We have lived in Salt Lake City for 13 years by way of Tennessee and Oregon. I love to be with my kids, knit, run, craft, sew, paint,travel, hike and play :) I love our crazy life!