Joyful Liberation

Joyful Liberation

Monday, October 7, 2013

Black Island Farms

 A fun day trip to Black Water farms with our friends from Ogden and the Davis county homeschool group.
 Our friend Brad took Rowan to buy some "little boy" pumpkins :)
 Loves for Jack...
 Excited for the hay ride...

 Looking out to the Great Salt Lake....
 This place is a huge farm and they grow all kinds of vegetables...including carrots :)
 Off to find the perfect pumpkin!
 Rowan found his quickly...

 He just thought it was so amazing!

 Willow and Ruby with their finds...
 Then it was off to play in the courtyard...animals, rides, slides...so much fun!
 My little cowboy...




 Rowan did not like the cow train...he cried the whole ride...poor Willow...she handled it quite well.

 Pig races!

It's great to be an unschooler~

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I am a mom to 5 amazing kids and married to my best friend and love of my life. We co-habitate with 1 cat, Asha, 2 dogs, Maggie May and Juniper Wren, a Chinchilla names Ozwald, and a Hamster named Fat Panda. We have lived in Salt Lake City for 13 years by way of Tennessee and Oregon. I love to be with my kids, knit, run, craft, sew, paint,travel, hike and play :) I love our crazy life!