Joyful Liberation

Joyful Liberation

Thursday, September 19, 2013

Terrariums

Today was homeschool co-op and we made terrariums. We met up with friends and played at the park and had a picnic before co-op started.  The day was beautiful!
  Painting glass turtles to put in the finished terrariums...
 Willow had been looking forward to doing these for a while.  We have tadpoles on the way for her to raise and she wants to make a big terrarium for the frogs to live in.



 Willow and her friend Ruby worked hard creating their masterpiece...
 

 Ta da!

 While Rowan was just happy to shred paper towels...


Then it was off to the playground for some fun on this gorgeous day!








Another great day to be an unschooler!
 

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I am a mom to 5 amazing kids and married to my best friend and love of my life. We co-habitate with 1 cat, Asha, 2 dogs, Maggie May and Juniper Wren, a Chinchilla names Ozwald, and a Hamster named Fat Panda. We have lived in Salt Lake City for 13 years by way of Tennessee and Oregon. I love to be with my kids, knit, run, craft, sew, paint,travel, hike and play :) I love our crazy life!