Joyful Liberation

Joyful Liberation

Friday, September 13, 2013

Friday Fair

 
 A little fair fun on Friday the 13th...


 I asked Willow is she knew what day it was and she excitedly thought it might be the first day of fall.  She has been waiting for the first day of Fall to do some special Fall Fairy things and she was disappointed when I told her that it was Friday the 13th.  She then asked "what's so special about that" :) 
 
 Science building...





 Humoring me in yet another picture stand....she was done after this one. Eli was a good sport!

 Rowan fell asleep on the way to the fair and woke up as soon as he heard all the birds.  He was amazed.
 Bunnies, roosters, chickens, turkeys, geese, ducks galore!

Off to see the goats and sheep. 
 And the pigs...

I told Rowan to look at the baby piglets nursing just like him and he watched them and laughed.....then pulled my shirt down to nurse :)
 Rides!
 Dark luminous clouds were headed our way...

 And then the rain came...
So Rowan and I left the riders and headed to find something gluten free to eat... I met this nice family with a gluten free booth.  They make a lot of foods and sell them in the grocery store here.  I will have to check them out.  I had a "waffle dog" which tasted just like a corn dog...and Rowan had chicken satay and rice...well, we shared :) The first time I didn't feel completely ill after eating at the fair.
 More rides...


 And lots of wandering through exhibits...
 Just another great day at the fair!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I am a mom to 5 amazing kids and married to my best friend and love of my life. We co-habitate with 1 cat, Asha, 2 dogs, Maggie May and Juniper Wren, a Chinchilla names Ozwald, and a Hamster named Fat Panda. We have lived in Salt Lake City for 13 years by way of Tennessee and Oregon. I love to be with my kids, knit, run, craft, sew, paint,travel, hike and play :) I love our crazy life!