Joyful Liberation

Joyful Liberation

Friday, September 6, 2013

Forest Friends

 Forest school today was tons of fun!  We saw a mama moose and her baby in the meadow where we meet.  If you look really close in the middle of this picture you can barely see the dark outline of the mama.  We did not dare get too close. Gotta give those mama's plenty of space.
 She is in this one too watching us...only had my Iphone to snap pictures... Our next meeting is in 2 weeks and the leaves will be changing colors.  Fall is approaching fast.
 Lots of fun activities and great conversations in the circle and of course plenty of time for exploring.  We gave our school the name "Forest Friends", played the "Hug a Tree" game, talked about leaving no trace, and discussed some fun things to learn about in the future.
 Little man had such a great time he slept the whole way home and for an hour after!

So great to be an unschooler~


No comments:

About Me

My photo
I am a mom to 5 amazing kids and married to my best friend and love of my life. We co-habitate with 1 cat, Asha, 2 dogs, Maggie May and Juniper Wren, a Chinchilla names Ozwald, and a Hamster named Fat Panda. We have lived in Salt Lake City for 13 years by way of Tennessee and Oregon. I love to be with my kids, knit, run, craft, sew, paint,travel, hike and play :) I love our crazy life!