Joyful Liberation

Joyful Liberation

Sunday, August 4, 2013

Wild West Adventure Home: Stops #8 & 9 Thermopolis and Little America

 Our last stop was going to be Thermopolis.  However, by the time we got there we were just ready to go home.  None of us felt like soaking in the hotsprings so we just drove by and took a look.
 Very beautiful!

 Our next stop was Little America.  We stopped and played for an hour or so...


 Little walking man...


We got home at 10pm from one of the best trips we have ever taken! We were glad to be home and to sleep in our own beds but we also miss the open road.  Ahh if we could only full time in an rv....maybe one day.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I am a mom to 5 amazing kids and married to my best friend and love of my life. We co-habitate with 1 cat, Asha, 2 dogs, Maggie May and Juniper Wren, a Chinchilla names Ozwald, and a Hamster named Fat Panda. We have lived in Salt Lake City for 13 years by way of Tennessee and Oregon. I love to be with my kids, knit, run, craft, sew, paint,travel, hike and play :) I love our crazy life!