Joyful Liberation

Joyful Liberation

Sunday, August 4, 2013

Wild West Adventure Home: Stop #7 Mount Rushmore and Crazy Horse

These little cuties are fun to wake up to...
A morning at the pool...

Towel baby!


Off to Keystone for lunch...all the motorcycles!


A little bit of window shopping...creepy Halloween guy guarding the Christmas room.


Off to see Rushmore!
Breathtaking!

Very, very cool!


Off to see Crazy Horse...
Very cool.  It will be amazing to see it finished...


The horse head is next...
We absolutely love South Dakota.  We can't wait to go back!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I am a mom to 5 amazing kids and married to my best friend and love of my life. We co-habitate with 1 cat, Asha, 2 dogs, Maggie May and Juniper Wren, a Chinchilla names Ozwald, and a Hamster named Fat Panda. We have lived in Salt Lake City for 13 years by way of Tennessee and Oregon. I love to be with my kids, knit, run, craft, sew, paint,travel, hike and play :) I love our crazy life!