Joyful Liberation

Joyful Liberation

Sunday, August 4, 2013

Wild West Adventure Home: Stop #4 Corn Palace


 
So this wasn't on our official list of places to stop but when you are driving down the interstate and there are signs urging you to the "World's only Corn Palace" you have to stop! Plus the more stops the better for Rowan.
 It was actually pretty cool.  They decorate it each year with a different theme, all made out of corn cobs!

 Notice the bandanna on the corn cobb...that was for all the bikers on their way to Sturgis :)
 What is it with the creepy mannequins in South Dakota?
 
 They had a wall with all the past corn palace designs...Some were crazy!

Rowan was all over this!



 
 Off to the gift shop...


 He did not like the hat!
 Had to get a picture with Cornelius!

 
It was a good stop and good distraction for Rowan...Now on to Rapid City!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I am a mom to 5 amazing kids and married to my best friend and love of my life. We co-habitate with 1 cat, Asha, 2 dogs, Maggie May and Juniper Wren, a Chinchilla names Ozwald, and a Hamster named Fat Panda. We have lived in Salt Lake City for 13 years by way of Tennessee and Oregon. I love to be with my kids, knit, run, craft, sew, paint,travel, hike and play :) I love our crazy life!