Joyful Liberation

Joyful Liberation

Sunday, August 4, 2013

Wild West Adventure Home: Stop #3 1880 Cowboy Town

So, 1880 Cowboy Town, words cannot describe you.  Creepy comes to mind but doesn't do it justice.  Weird, just weird.  But we wouldn't have missed it for the world.  Well, Willow might have skipped it.  But we had a good laugh and enjoyed it all the same.




 The robots were so weird! Their audio did not match up with their movements!
 Yeah, I am gonna hold it...

Big spiders on the ceiling are too much for me!

 Cute baby bison!
 Hmm? I guess it is the real west...
 OK, this one had me dying laughing!  You can see Willow looking in the tiny peep hole...

 This is what you see!


The creepiest Abe Lincoln ever!!!

 
 And what is this guy doing in the shadows?

 
 Why was Abe in the Pioneer Tools exhibit?
 So many questions....
 




 What?
 ok... I don't think there were this many bald women in the old west...but I could be wrong?
 There are no words....






 This one was scary and smelled weird...





 Photo Bomb girl!

 So were were alone...really alone...



 This sweat lodge is still in use by the Native American Indians that live near here...
Back in the gas station there were coin operated exhibits....

Seriously, a must see if you are out that way but be warned it is weird!

Here are a few videos for your enjoyment!












No comments:

About Me

My photo
I am a mom to 5 amazing kids and married to my best friend and love of my life. We co-habitate with 1 cat, Asha, 2 dogs, Maggie May and Juniper Wren, a Chinchilla names Ozwald, and a Hamster named Fat Panda. We have lived in Salt Lake City for 13 years by way of Tennessee and Oregon. I love to be with my kids, knit, run, craft, sew, paint,travel, hike and play :) I love our crazy life!