Joyful Liberation

Joyful Liberation

Sunday, August 4, 2013

Wild West Adventure Home: Stop #1 The Gateway Arch

 
Got to say hello and goodbye to my sweet friend Jane and her kids, Trevor and Cassandra and sweet little Arlo. I wish I had been thinking and got a picture of us all! Little Arlo is a preemie buddy to Rowan.  He is 3 now and like Rowan, you would never know they were one only 3 lbs!  It was great to catch up with Jane :)
 
 
Then we had a goodbye lunch with Mom and Steve before hitting the road for St Louis.
 
 
 
 It was quite chilly in St Louis!

 The arch is amazing...

 Waiting to get on the tram to go up...
 Willow was a little scared of the pod we rode in...
 But once at the top she loved it!
 So did Rowan!





 
 



 Headed back down to the museum...
 Nursing in the pod!
 Photo bomb!

 Willow was not amused by the prairie bonnet...




 Willow, Rowan and I are out there under the arch :)
 
 Back at the hotel, time for a swim! There is a theme here...Willow and the pool :)

We were sad to leave our family and friends in Memphis.  Hopefully it won't be 2 years before we head back that way again. We were excited to head out on our adventure though and it was off to a great start in St Louis!
 

 

 

 

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I am a mom to 5 amazing kids and married to my best friend and love of my life. We co-habitate with 1 cat, Asha, 2 dogs, Maggie May and Juniper Wren, a Chinchilla names Ozwald, and a Hamster named Fat Panda. We have lived in Salt Lake City for 13 years by way of Tennessee and Oregon. I love to be with my kids, knit, run, craft, sew, paint,travel, hike and play :) I love our crazy life!