Joyful Liberation

Joyful Liberation

Friday, August 16, 2013

The Breastfeeding Cafe


Rowan and I volunteered a few days at the Breastfeeding Café these past 2 weeks.  The café is the first 2 weeks of August in honor of World Breastfeeding Week.  I loved my years as a La Leche League Leader and it was nice to go back in time a bit and offer that service again.

 
 Here is what they are about:

Our Goal is to:
1. Show that breastfeeding is normal

2. Inspire thought and conversation about breastfeeding

 3. Encourage relationships among breastfeeding advocates

The Breastfeeding Café is a place you can meet other mothers and breastfeeding advocates and get information on breastfeeding and breastfeeding resources in our community.
This is how I look lately with my gymnast nursing baby!

He loved playing with the toys and the other kids but I think his favorite part was crawling away from the room as fast as he could!
 
 
 
 

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I am a mom to 5 amazing kids and married to my best friend and love of my life. We co-habitate with 1 cat, Asha, 2 dogs, Maggie May and Juniper Wren, a Chinchilla names Ozwald, and a Hamster named Fat Panda. We have lived in Salt Lake City for 13 years by way of Tennessee and Oregon. I love to be with my kids, knit, run, craft, sew, paint,travel, hike and play :) I love our crazy life!