Joyful Liberation

Joyful Liberation

Sunday, August 4, 2013

Swimming At Granny's

 Little man was fast asleep when we got to Granny's house...
 
 But he soon woke up for some swimming fun!
 I should also mention that David and I were celebrating 23 years of marriage this day! A big thank you to everyone, especially Chris, whom we now refer to as the Rowan whisperer.  David and I were able to enjoy a moment to ourselves that evening!

 Rowan inherited some of Jacob's old toys...

 Willow was in her element...



 Crazy fish girl!






 You can see his sweet little nose.  He face planted on the brick patio at my sister's house.  His first injury :)
 Wendy snuck a picture of Chris getting some sun :)
 Time for ice cream and popcicals!

 And still more swimming...

 Back at Granny's house for some down time before heading out to dinner.
 Granny spoiling Rowan with cupcakes and pasta...

I want more!

A fun day had by all :)

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I am a mom to 5 amazing kids and married to my best friend and love of my life. We co-habitate with 1 cat, Asha, 2 dogs, Maggie May and Juniper Wren, a Chinchilla names Ozwald, and a Hamster named Fat Panda. We have lived in Salt Lake City for 13 years by way of Tennessee and Oregon. I love to be with my kids, knit, run, craft, sew, paint,travel, hike and play :) I love our crazy life!