Joyful Liberation

Joyful Liberation

Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Not Back to School Picnic

 Today we kicked off our "school year" with a Not Back to School Picnic.
Technically there is no "start day" for us since we are are unschoolers and believe we are learning all the time.  School is not separate from life.
But since we have a lot of school friends that have recently gone back to the classroom, we thought we would celebrate not going back to school with a picnic at Liberty Park.

 4 hours of eating, friends, playgrounds, water and parachute play! It is still summer after all.
My beautiful Willow is growing up so fast.  She would be in 5th grade this year.  Where did the time go?  Before I know it, Rowan will be there.









 


 


 
Thanks for the fun kickoff to "school"...
 
It's a great unschooled life!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I am a mom to 5 amazing kids and married to my best friend and love of my life. We co-habitate with 1 cat, Asha, 2 dogs, Maggie May and Juniper Wren, a Chinchilla names Ozwald, and a Hamster named Fat Panda. We have lived in Salt Lake City for 13 years by way of Tennessee and Oregon. I love to be with my kids, knit, run, craft, sew, paint,travel, hike and play :) I love our crazy life!