Joyful Liberation

Joyful Liberation

Friday, August 30, 2013

Happy EDD Day!

 What is EDD day?  It is Estimated Due Date Day and yes we celebrate it! A perk, if you will, of being a preemie...you get 3 celebrations of your existence.  One, your birthday of course(June 15th)....two, the day you graduated from the NICU(Aug 18th)....three your EDD day since no one really knows when you would have been born if you were able to choose your own birthday.  In Rowan's case, Aug 29th.
Rowan got new shoes, his first ever, and a new sleeping place...well, sort of.  It is good for naps because I don't have to worry about him falling off our super high bed if I am downstairs.  There he is asleep with his eyes half open as usual. One day he may actually sleep there all night! I am sure I will wake up in a panic since I am so used to seeing nearly every hour on the clock!

Happy EDD Day little man!  We love you even though you never sleep :)

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I am a mom to 5 amazing kids and married to my best friend and love of my life. We co-habitate with 1 cat, Asha, 2 dogs, Maggie May and Juniper Wren, a Chinchilla names Ozwald, and a Hamster named Fat Panda. We have lived in Salt Lake City for 13 years by way of Tennessee and Oregon. I love to be with my kids, knit, run, craft, sew, paint,travel, hike and play :) I love our crazy life!