Joyful Liberation

Joyful Liberation

Friday, August 30, 2013

Friday Fun: Dragon Splash and One Direction

 
 Today we met up with our friends from Ogden at a Dragon splash pad in Layton. 
 Rowan enjoyed watching the boys play basketball!

 
Willow and her friend Ruby had a great time playing together!

They even took Rowan down the slide a few times.


 So happy!



Then it was off for our girls evening of One Direction!
 First stop: Build A Bear where Willow stuffed a One Direction Bear complete with music and a Harry shirt :)


Someone is very happy!
 Then we hit the theater to see their new movie "This is Us"
It was a very sweet movie.  We had a really good time.
Sun kissed, full of popcorn and milk duds and falling asleep in her One Direction PJ's :) 
 
Life is Sweet

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I am a mom to 5 amazing kids and married to my best friend and love of my life. We co-habitate with 1 cat, Asha, 2 dogs, Maggie May and Juniper Wren, a Chinchilla names Ozwald, and a Hamster named Fat Panda. We have lived in Salt Lake City for 13 years by way of Tennessee and Oregon. I love to be with my kids, knit, run, craft, sew, paint,travel, hike and play :) I love our crazy life!