Joyful Liberation

Joyful Liberation

Friday, August 9, 2013

Forest School

 Today we attended our first forest school in Big Cottonwood Canyon.  Willow had an amazing time forming all the parts of a tree with her friends and map making the meadow where we will be meeting for the next year.
 Looking forward to seeing the beauty of this area change with the weather.  Looks like we will be investing in snowshoes this winter!  Willow and her friends were excited to see a deer today while mapping the area.
Rowan thought it was pretty cool too!


 Our lives are pretty awesome....

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I am a mom to 5 amazing kids and married to my best friend and love of my life. We co-habitate with 1 cat, Asha, 2 dogs, Maggie May and Juniper Wren, a Chinchilla names Ozwald, and a Hamster named Fat Panda. We have lived in Salt Lake City for 13 years by way of Tennessee and Oregon. I love to be with my kids, knit, run, craft, sew, paint,travel, hike and play :) I love our crazy life!