Joyful Liberation

Joyful Liberation

Sunday, August 4, 2013

Fishing!

We went to visit my grandma Rene...
Rowan wanted to be a cat...


Willow had fun counting the money in my piggy bank :)


There are lots of cool bugs in "the country"!  The cicadas were especially loud.


Wish this wasn't blurry!


Willow had the camera and snapped a "secret passage" I used to think the same things about the kudzu covered trees.  :)
Then it was time to walk over to my Dad's place and go fishing at the lake.

Paddleboat fun!



Her first catch!
Willow is taller than Rene!

She had made a deal with my dad that she could throw them all back.  She didn't like the idea of killing them.  But she gave in when she caught this huge Bluegill!

She could have fished all day...

Rowan had fun playing... But he really wanted in the lake :)



Willow caught this huge catfish too!

We made a shady spot for Rene to sit and watch....

And Rowan hung out in the back of the car eating blueberry applesauce :)




 
The look on her face is priceless...


She was a little scared of the catfish :)

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I am a mom to 5 amazing kids and married to my best friend and love of my life. We co-habitate with 1 cat, Asha, 2 dogs, Maggie May and Juniper Wren, a Chinchilla names Ozwald, and a Hamster named Fat Panda. We have lived in Salt Lake City for 13 years by way of Tennessee and Oregon. I love to be with my kids, knit, run, craft, sew, paint,travel, hike and play :) I love our crazy life!