Joyful Liberation

Joyful Liberation

Saturday, August 24, 2013

Antigravity Yoga

 These pictures are terrible as I was looking through the window and taking pictures with my phone but she LOVED her new class!
 
 Willow, Rowan and I are taking Antigravity Yoga/Fitness at Imagination Place
 She kept mouthing "I love it!"



 This class is quite the challenge and having Rowan made it a little more difficult.  The instructor had me wear him in the Ergo so that I could get the feel of being in the hammock while holding him.  It really helped!


 Willow in the womb position.
Should be a fun year!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I am a mom to 5 amazing kids and married to my best friend and love of my life. We co-habitate with 1 cat, Asha, 2 dogs, Maggie May and Juniper Wren, a Chinchilla names Ozwald, and a Hamster named Fat Panda. We have lived in Salt Lake City for 13 years by way of Tennessee and Oregon. I love to be with my kids, knit, run, craft, sew, paint,travel, hike and play :) I love our crazy life!