Joyful Liberation

Joyful Liberation

Friday, August 16, 2013

1D

 
Willow has a crush...on a boy band.  We went all over town looking for One Direction "school supplies"  Oh, the things I do for my children! Target and Office Depot (not to be confused with Office Max were successful) She is pretty cute about them, reminds me of Mara and her Corbin Blue and Jonas Brothers crushes! When did she grow up?

 In a couple of weeks their movie hits theaters...guess I will know everything about them that I ever wanted (or never knew I wanted) to know ;)

In the meantime, Willow has asked to go to London for her birthday so she can meet them all in person...hmmm that will be interesting to pull off!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I am a mom to 5 amazing kids and married to my best friend and love of my life. We co-habitate with 1 cat, Asha, 2 dogs, Maggie May and Juniper Wren, a Chinchilla names Ozwald, and a Hamster named Fat Panda. We have lived in Salt Lake City for 13 years by way of Tennessee and Oregon. I love to be with my kids, knit, run, craft, sew, paint,travel, hike and play :) I love our crazy life!