Joyful Liberation

Joyful Liberation

Sunday, July 14, 2013

July 14: Following Willow

 Off to the neighborhood park after dinner.  I think we are all feeling better now.  Time to start having fun again!

 The swing was fun as long as Willow was swinging too...but as soon as she ran off he was done...


 So we followed, and he was off to get her...


 Fast as could be....
 Chasing his sister who was busy taking pictures of herself for instagram...
 Juniper was happy to be out and about...


 He wants to do everything she does...


 Dirty feet and summer go together so well...

 
Down the slide...
 
He was not all that impressed...
 He just wanted to chase Willow...
 But she was pretty fast on her scooter being pulled by Juniper...

So he settled for the rock wall...



It was good to be back out and about.  Home for a scrubbing bath. His legs were black with dirt! and then he was asleep within minutes....of course he takes over the bed...
 
Goodnight!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I am a mom to 5 amazing kids and married to my best friend and love of my life. We co-habitate with 1 cat, Asha, 2 dogs, Maggie May and Juniper Wren, a Chinchilla names Ozwald, and a Hamster named Fat Panda. We have lived in Salt Lake City for 13 years by way of Tennessee and Oregon. I love to be with my kids, knit, run, craft, sew, paint,travel, hike and play :) I love our crazy life!