Joyful Liberation

Joyful Liberation

Friday, July 5, 2013

July 5: Summer Reading Program

 Today's fun took us to the Café for lunch with the best dad in the world!
 Then off to the library to sign up for the summer reading program.  My kids have done it every summer since they were wee ones and now Rowan is doing it too! We have some "catching up" to do seeing that June got away from us with camp.  Willow is into oceans, cooking and American Girl Dolls at the moment and Rowan is into everything! 
 Rowan loves books and so he was happy as could be picking out some books to read.  He especially likes the books about cars and motorcycles.

 We ended up taking the "indestructible" ones home...apparently they can even be washed.
 Willow and Rowan have an ant in the colony at the Main Library....
 Then it was off to meet Grandma and Grandpa for dinner and to hang out at their house for a while.
 Rowan loves Grandma and Grandpa....
We had day 3 of huge thunderstorms roll through in the evening.  Love the thunder, lightning and all the rain! I also love how cool it gets in the evening.  Summer is wonderful....

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I am a mom to 5 amazing kids and married to my best friend and love of my life. We co-habitate with 1 cat, Asha, 2 dogs, Maggie May and Juniper Wren, a Chinchilla names Ozwald, and a Hamster named Fat Panda. We have lived in Salt Lake City for 13 years by way of Tennessee and Oregon. I love to be with my kids, knit, run, craft, sew, paint,travel, hike and play :) I love our crazy life!