Joyful Liberation

Joyful Liberation

Thursday, July 4, 2013

July 4: Happy Independence Day!

 Happy 4th y'all!
 Rowan enjoyed a popsicle while David and I cleaned out the garage today. Boy was he a sticky, dirty mess!
 That led to a bath in the front yard!






 For Juniper too!


 Meanwhile, Willow and Sierra left a mess behind on their way to see Oz, The Great and  Powerful at the dollar theater. Those two are like mini tornadoes in the kitchen! They had a fun night.  They tried to sleep on the trampoline after the festivities last night but at about 2 am they were woken by a huge thunderstorm.  Lots of lightning, thunder and huge rain drops!  Needless to say, they came inside for the night.
 We ate dinner on the deck...
 And then headed to Uncle Jim and Aunt Susan's to watch all the fireworks in the valley.  They have a great view!


 Goofy girls...

Hope your 4th was wonderful!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I am a mom to 5 amazing kids and married to my best friend and love of my life. We co-habitate with 1 cat, Asha, 2 dogs, Maggie May and Juniper Wren, a Chinchilla names Ozwald, and a Hamster named Fat Panda. We have lived in Salt Lake City for 13 years by way of Tennessee and Oregon. I love to be with my kids, knit, run, craft, sew, paint,travel, hike and play :) I love our crazy life!