Joyful Liberation

Joyful Liberation

Thursday, July 4, 2013

July 3: Party!

 
 Hold on to your hats! This one's gonna be a big one!


 Rowan could hardly wait to watch the fireworks!
 But first their were water balloons to fill.


 Or at least watch the girls fill them.

 Such a sweet little guy!!

Showing off David's last weekend project...painting our front door and rail.  He did a great job!

Ahh the bacon chef at it again!

Ready for the party to begin!

 Trampoline, water sprinkler, water balloons....Love summer!


The grill master!

 Wouldn't be complete without boffer weapon battles and water balloon fights!





 Food!


 Photo bombing Ben and Becca!



Hannah looking quite patriotic!

My matching boys...seriously, they dress alike way too often :)





Ice cream monsters!
 

 oh my, ice cream cone or corn on the cob?....hmmm
 yeah...ice cream it is!


 Time for the big show!




 
 Gam Gam celebrating America with her dance tribute....




 Rowan thought the fireworks were amazing.  He was mesmerized.  He was clapping and pointing and cheering.


 More fireworks fun...




 
Then it was time for little man to get ready for bed...







 A big thanks to Mara and Brett for cleaning up!

Another great 3rd of July party! And the  July summer of fun continues...
 

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I am a mom to 5 amazing kids and married to my best friend and love of my life. We co-habitate with 1 cat, Asha, 2 dogs, Maggie May and Juniper Wren, a Chinchilla names Ozwald, and a Hamster named Fat Panda. We have lived in Salt Lake City for 13 years by way of Tennessee and Oregon. I love to be with my kids, knit, run, craft, sew, paint,travel, hike and play :) I love our crazy life!