Joyful Liberation

Joyful Liberation

Tuesday, July 2, 2013

July 2: Seven Peaks

 What a lovely way to spend a super hot day in Salt Lake! Day two of our July summer of fun took us to Seven Peaks Water Park where Becca, Rowan and I spent the day floating in the lazy river. Rowan was lulled to sleep by the rocking tubes every time we got in the water. 
 We saw these two in passing when they would come for food or a sunblock boost.

 Willow left her granola bar on the towel and the next thing I knew he was eating it...he loved it.
 He even shared the soggy treat with Gam Gam :)
 




 I love my little man so much...


Giving his sister a head hug...so sweet!

 Rowan thinks Gam Gam is so much fun!

 I spotted them for a moment in the wave pool and then they were off again to the slides....
 It was super crowded but we still had such a great day.  We were there for 7 1/2 hours! We will be back.  Gotta love those summer passes!
 

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I am a mom to 5 amazing kids and married to my best friend and love of my life. We co-habitate with 1 cat, Asha, 2 dogs, Maggie May and Juniper Wren, a Chinchilla names Ozwald, and a Hamster named Fat Panda. We have lived in Salt Lake City for 13 years by way of Tennessee and Oregon. I love to be with my kids, knit, run, craft, sew, paint,travel, hike and play :) I love our crazy life!