Joyful Liberation

Joyful Liberation

Wednesday, July 17, 2013

July 16: Leatherby's

 
 Yummy turkey lettuce wraps for dinner! These are a new staple around here.


Then it was off to try a new place for ice cream.  Well, a new place for us.  One of our primary NICU nurses recommended we go to Leatherby's for ice cream...well it only took us a year! It was delicious!  Willow was in heaven...

 Rowan was too....he has the Smith Family gene for ice cream for sure....

 Then Willow took my phone and started snapping pictures like crazy...





 Waving goodbye to everyone...
 That sweet little finger pointing out the fan...
 While we were in the restaurant a monsoon came so we waited for Dad to get the car...

 These two make me laugh...needless to say he is much, much happier in his new seat!
Back at home Daddy and Rowan did some laundry...hee hee
 Then Rowan decided to go under the bed!


It's a sweet life...

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I am a mom to 5 amazing kids and married to my best friend and love of my life. We co-habitate with 1 cat, Asha, 2 dogs, Maggie May and Juniper Wren, a Chinchilla names Ozwald, and a Hamster named Fat Panda. We have lived in Salt Lake City for 13 years by way of Tennessee and Oregon. I love to be with my kids, knit, run, craft, sew, paint,travel, hike and play :) I love our crazy life!