Joyful Liberation

Joyful Liberation

Monday, July 1, 2013

July 1: The Leonardo

 We love summer! Today kicked off our July month of fun.  We have so many fun things planned for this month.  Theater camp took the month of June and was a huge success for Willow. She had such a great experience.  I will post the video of her first solo on the Kingsbury Hall stage soon.  She did such a great job! But now that June is over it is time to enjoy our awesome summer.  I guess our kickoff was the NICU reunion and I would say that was a great way to start.  Sleepovers in the RV with cousins, a Sunday BBQ with family complete with Grandpa's yummy hamburgers and outdoor home projects also filled our weekend. 
 For the 1st of July it was off to the Leonardo with Becca and Eli.  We had a great time!
 Willow and Eli are working on their summer program.  They have to attend 10 activities throughout the summer.
 Today they built planes in the tinkering garage.

 Rowan enjoyed the pixel room and eating bananas, cheese, nectarines and goldfish crackers....


 Of course my little man of mischief headed straight for that outlet every chance he got! I swear my other kids could have cared less about outlets, power cords etc...But not Rowan.  He lives on the dangerous side :)  I always wondered why people had those outlet covers and cabinet locks...now I know!







 Rowan had some great ideas for the Leonardo...he couldn't wait to write them all down!

 Lot's of cool stuff to see and do...we will be back next week for more summer activities.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I am a mom to 5 amazing kids and married to my best friend and love of my life. We co-habitate with 1 cat, Asha, 2 dogs, Maggie May and Juniper Wren, a Chinchilla names Ozwald, and a Hamster named Fat Panda. We have lived in Salt Lake City for 13 years by way of Tennessee and Oregon. I love to be with my kids, knit, run, craft, sew, paint,travel, hike and play :) I love our crazy life!