Joyful Liberation

Joyful Liberation

Sunday, July 14, 2013

Good Eats

 I used to be a pretty good cook....David is an amazing cook...Willow LOVES to cook but man we were bored with the same old stuff.  So I got online and created a new menu with all new recipes...So far so good! Willow and I made spaghetti and meatballs...and then later we turned the meatballs into meatball calzones.  I found this site where you make one meal but save some of it to turn it into a new dish...so great for our busy family!
 These were delicious! Rowan was a cute little helper.
 David made yummo fish and chips and coleslaw...
This week we have also had the best fajitas ever and heavenly blueberry muffins.  Tonight...spicy lime chicken and scalloped potatoes!  More to come...

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I am a mom to 5 amazing kids and married to my best friend and love of my life. We co-habitate with 1 cat, Asha, 2 dogs, Maggie May and Juniper Wren, a Chinchilla names Ozwald, and a Hamster named Fat Panda. We have lived in Salt Lake City for 13 years by way of Tennessee and Oregon. I love to be with my kids, knit, run, craft, sew, paint,travel, hike and play :) I love our crazy life!