Joyful Liberation

Joyful Liberation

Thursday, July 18, 2013

A Few Days of Fun

 
Mara and Brett come to dinner once a week...this weeks meal was Italian...Caprese Tartlets (oh so good!) Parmesan Pork Loin and Broccoli Pasta.
And for dessert...Orange infused cheesecake with peach topping...

 
 Willow, Rowan and I went to the library to turn in their summer reading logs.  Rowan got a tiny pail and shovel as a prize and he is in love.  I think we need to get back to the sandbox soon.


 Willow wanted to visit Petco...Rowan loved the birds...
 And she loved the ferrets...an animal we will NEVER own...never, ever, ever!!  They smell so bad!!! They are very cute but after the neighbor ferret that kept seeking refuge in our garage and the smell he left behind there is nooo way!
Another yummy dinner...BBQ chicken sliders
Later that night we went to finally see Epic at the movie theater.  It was great!  It reminded me of the beautiful Elsa Beskow books that my children loved when they were little.  Rowan kept oohing and ahhing and pointing at the screen...I am glad there were lots of noisy kids around!

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

I was enraptured the whole time during Epic. LOVED it. :)

About Me

My photo
I am a mom to 5 amazing kids and married to my best friend and love of my life. We co-habitate with 1 cat, Asha, 2 dogs, Maggie May and Juniper Wren, a Chinchilla names Ozwald, and a Hamster named Fat Panda. We have lived in Salt Lake City for 13 years by way of Tennessee and Oregon. I love to be with my kids, knit, run, craft, sew, paint,travel, hike and play :) I love our crazy life!