Joyful Liberation

Joyful Liberation

Friday, June 7, 2013

Silver Lake

 
 
 
David, Rowan and I headed up to Silver Lake for a short afternoon hike today.  It was so beautiful!
 
 

 
 There was even a little snow left :)

 Rowan decided to try rock climbing...
 That's high!
 I got this!
 Seriously, are you gonna catch me if I fall?
 Daddy to the rescue!
 King of the mountain!
 Can you believe what I just did?

 And here for your entertainment is the call of my people...(if there were any moose or deer around they fled!)
 I think he surprised himself with that yell!
 Time to keep hiking...I want the mama now...
 We saw butterflies....
 Cool plants blooming...
 Awesome trees...
 And a cute chipmunk that let us get extra close...
 
 Then Rowan got sleepy...
 But not too sleepy to stop and climb on a rock again....
 Yep, another nature child in the making...

Another beautiful summer day in Utah!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I am a mom to 5 amazing kids and married to my best friend and love of my life. We co-habitate with 1 cat, Asha, 2 dogs, Maggie May and Juniper Wren, a Chinchilla names Ozwald, and a Hamster named Fat Panda. We have lived in Salt Lake City for 13 years by way of Tennessee and Oregon. I love to be with my kids, knit, run, craft, sew, paint,travel, hike and play :) I love our crazy life!