Joyful Liberation

Joyful Liberation

Wednesday, May 8, 2013

The WAIRhouse Trampoline Park

 It was Cinco De Mayo $5 for an hour of bouncing so we headed off for some fun. 
 They went all in and then collapsed :)

 They had fun pelting Josh in the dodgeball court...


 And little man enjoyed walking around the furniture...although he wanted to be on the trampolines :)





 Acrobatics in the foam pit...






 And lots of racing...


Seriously, after an hour they were done...but of course headed right out to our trampoline once we were home!

1 comment:

Rachel Thomas said...

Hello,

My name is Rachel Thomas. My husband and I are opening a trampoline park in Redding, CA. We are in the process of creating our website and we found one of your pictures via search engin . We wanted to ask your permission to use this picture as a placeholder on our website until we open and can get our own.We would credit the photo to your website on our site. We are on schedule to open the first week of November, at which time we would use our own photos. Thank you for your consideration and I hope to hear back from you soon.

Thanks again,

Rachel Thomas

About Me

My photo
I am a mom to 5 amazing kids and married to my best friend and love of my life. We co-habitate with 1 cat, Asha, 2 dogs, Maggie May and Juniper Wren, a Chinchilla names Ozwald, and a Hamster named Fat Panda. We have lived in Salt Lake City for 13 years by way of Tennessee and Oregon. I love to be with my kids, knit, run, craft, sew, paint,travel, hike and play :) I love our crazy life!