Joyful Liberation

Joyful Liberation

Saturday, May 25, 2013

Swim with Dottie the Dolphin

 Willow has had a dream for a couple of years now.  It came true on Monday! Rowan missed the whole event :)  He was sleeping away.
 Suited up and ready to go!
Into the cold, cold water.
Willow got to train with Dottie, a 30 year old bottle nosed mama dolphin. 
They learned hand signals and commands for Dottie.



Gave her lots of treats and love....











When it was time for Dottie to dance with Willow she did not want to stop!  Willow thought this was hilarious.




 






She loves animals so very much!














Lots of learning and she was soaking everything in!

Preparing for a big slash!
















A kiss goodbye for Dottie!



And a splash goodbye for the trainers!

Seriously? Who would not want that job? How fun!








 

 
 
The smile that lit up the world!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I am a mom to 5 amazing kids and married to my best friend and love of my life. We co-habitate with 1 cat, Asha, 2 dogs, Maggie May and Juniper Wren, a Chinchilla names Ozwald, and a Hamster named Fat Panda. We have lived in Salt Lake City for 13 years by way of Tennessee and Oregon. I love to be with my kids, knit, run, craft, sew, paint,travel, hike and play :) I love our crazy life!