Joyful Liberation

Joyful Liberation

Monday, May 13, 2013

Mother's Day



 Oh how I love this little man :)
 Naked and outdoors...his favorite!


 But it was time for lunch with the family, so we got dressed :)
 
 And time for a power nap on the way to lunch...
 
 What a gorgeous day to sit outside...

 
 They were actually all in one place!  It involved us driving several places to gather them but hey, I will take it :)

 
Then off to the pool with Willow and Wolfie...

Little man LOVED it so much, he fell asleep floating in the water :)


Love those wrinkled toes!
 
 Pool pictures courtesy of my Mother's Day present...an I phone 5, which I absolutely LOVE.
Back home and Rowan went to sleep again! This time for nearly 3 hours!! This is not typical...maybe we should go swimming everyday?

David made one of my favorite dinners...Sesame Caesar with Za’atar Rub Grilled Chicken Salad  So Yummy!

 
It was a great day.  I love being a mommy :)

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I am a mom to 5 amazing kids and married to my best friend and love of my life. We co-habitate with 1 cat, Asha, 2 dogs, Maggie May and Juniper Wren, a Chinchilla names Ozwald, and a Hamster named Fat Panda. We have lived in Salt Lake City for 13 years by way of Tennessee and Oregon. I love to be with my kids, knit, run, craft, sew, paint,travel, hike and play :) I love our crazy life!