Joyful Liberation

Joyful Liberation

Saturday, April 6, 2013

Mystic Hot Springs

 We headed down to Mystic Hot Springs with our friends to celebrate Jerusha's 15th Birthday!
 Rowan loved his first camping trip and soaking in the hot springs.

 Willow and Eli loved it too...
 
 We had to drag Josh and Hannah from the cabin...

 But the tubs were divine!



 
 Becca and Eli enjoying hooping...
 
 But we finally got the older two to join the Birthday girl!


 
 Happy Birthday Jerusha!

 
 Little man fell asleep after a few hours in the water...


 Relaxin...
 
 Back to camp to make dinner...

 
 Becca made a delicious dutch over dinner for us all...



 
 Rowan was yelling, growling and embracing the outdoors!

 So very happy!

 Breakfast time!
 Lots of camp dogs to love...
 Birthday girl and her bacon :)
 
 Nothing like gluten free pancakes cooked in bacon grease...
 Stripes!


 Yum!

Happy Happy Birthday Jerusha...
What a fun place to visit!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I am a mom to 5 amazing kids and married to my best friend and love of my life. We co-habitate with 1 cat, Asha, 2 dogs, Maggie May and Juniper Wren, a Chinchilla names Ozwald, and a Hamster named Fat Panda. We have lived in Salt Lake City for 13 years by way of Tennessee and Oregon. I love to be with my kids, knit, run, craft, sew, paint,travel, hike and play :) I love our crazy life!