Joyful Liberation

Joyful Liberation

Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Following Her Passions

After being picked up from theater class...

Willow: Can I read you my lines?
Me: Of course!
....Willow read and sings her lines from their class play....
Me: That is awesome. I am impressed with your reading Willow.
Willow: Yeah, but envious is a hard word to read.
Me: Yeah, that is a tricky one.
Willow: But I am just following my passions.  Gymnastics used to be my passion but theater, being on stage, that is my dream.
Me: Well, you are doing it. Remember last year when we saw Monsters at Kingsbury Hall and you said you wanted to be on that stage?
Willow: Yeah.  And now I am!
Me: Yep, goal achieved.
Willow: I love my life

<3 p="">

1 comment:

Julie said...

So cool! Hope we get to come see her sometime soon:)

About Me

My photo
I am a mom to 5 amazing kids and married to my best friend and love of my life. We co-habitate with 1 cat, Asha, 2 dogs, Maggie May and Juniper Wren, a Chinchilla names Ozwald, and a Hamster named Fat Panda. We have lived in Salt Lake City for 13 years by way of Tennessee and Oregon. I love to be with my kids, knit, run, craft, sew, paint,travel, hike and play :) I love our crazy life!