Joyful Liberation

Joyful Liberation

Saturday, March 23, 2013

Willow's IPOP Auditions


Willow participated in a modeling/acting workshop with IPOP in February and March.  She had a great time and made lots of friends.  They performed a "showcase" today where they auditioned for several agents and she made call backs! We will see where this takes her...for now, she has been invited to participate in the big IPOP showcase in Los Angeles in January of 2014 where the "big guys" in the industry will be watching.  In her words "acting is my passion" :)







Oh, and Willow had a photoshoot done and the pictures were not up to par, so we had Mara take her new ones and well, they are awesome!  Even one of the LA agents commented on how great her headshot was!  Way to go Mara :)

Ahh, life as an actor...she spent 9 hours today at IPOP and then 3 hours rehearsing for the play she will be performing in April..then she came home and hit the trampoline!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I am a mom to 5 amazing kids and married to my best friend and love of my life. We co-habitate with 1 cat, Asha, 2 dogs, Maggie May and Juniper Wren, a Chinchilla names Ozwald, and a Hamster named Fat Panda. We have lived in Salt Lake City for 13 years by way of Tennessee and Oregon. I love to be with my kids, knit, run, craft, sew, paint,travel, hike and play :) I love our crazy life!