Joyful Liberation

Joyful Liberation

Friday, March 8, 2013

Willow's Dr Suess Performances




One Fish, Two Fish, Red Fish Blue...



How Does Your Garden Grow and Green Eggs and Ham...they had technical difficulties during Green Eggs and Ham but kept on going.

Willow has had so much fun in her classes! This was the end of session performance for families. I love the toddler crawling off stage. Rowan was kept happy by all the babies in the audience, and of course the music.  He especially loved it when everyone was clapping.

More performing tomorrow and rehearsals for an upcoming play...

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I am a mom to 5 amazing kids and married to my best friend and love of my life. We co-habitate with 1 cat, Asha, 2 dogs, Maggie May and Juniper Wren, a Chinchilla names Ozwald, and a Hamster named Fat Panda. We have lived in Salt Lake City for 13 years by way of Tennessee and Oregon. I love to be with my kids, knit, run, craft, sew, paint,travel, hike and play :) I love our crazy life!