Joyful Liberation

Joyful Liberation

Thursday, March 7, 2013

Swaner EcoCenter

 
Today was supposed to be a snowshoe trip at the Swanner EcoCenter in Park City, however the recent warm weather caused a change in plans.  David, Willow, and thier friend Eli drove up there expecting to meet a group of other homeschoolers for a snowshoe adventure.  Upon arrival at the front desk, they were informed that it had been cancelled due to the lack of snow.
 
They wound up doing a self guided tour of the center that included an animal scavenger hunt, making prints of animal tracks, venturing up to the obervation tower, and of course going for a walk in what was left of the snow.  A great time was had by all!
 
 


















 








No comments:

About Me

My photo
I am a mom to 5 amazing kids and married to my best friend and love of my life. We co-habitate with 1 cat, Asha, 2 dogs, Maggie May and Juniper Wren, a Chinchilla names Ozwald, and a Hamster named Fat Panda. We have lived in Salt Lake City for 13 years by way of Tennessee and Oregon. I love to be with my kids, knit, run, craft, sew, paint,travel, hike and play :) I love our crazy life!