Joyful Liberation

Joyful Liberation

Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Finally Feeling Like Spring!

 Back to the park! Such a lovely, gorgeous day!
 Lots of swinging...

 Lots of nursing...
 
 Willow thought it was funny that he was nursing with sunglasses on :)
 Then a nap...Willow and I have decided to run the Dirty Dash in June. So we started "training" yesterday.  Rowan slept peacefully while we ran/walked around Liberty a few times...
 Then back to the playground for more fun...

 Waking up slowly...where am I again?

 Such a sweet bald head...one day he will have hair!  Thank goodness he will wear his hats now. 

 Flipping maniac!


 Once we start eating the swing we should move on...yuck! Hopefully the sun baked off all the germs.
 Discovery of astro turf...



 He loves her so much...
 what?
 Yes, we have tried to reason with him about his pack a day habit...not good for those preemie lungs dude!



 eating sticks is the best...

We were there for hours...she was pooped and so was I...Rowan however was full of energy from his stroller nap!

Loving that winter is leaving!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I am a mom to 5 amazing kids and married to my best friend and love of my life. We co-habitate with 1 cat, Asha, 2 dogs, Maggie May and Juniper Wren, a Chinchilla names Ozwald, and a Hamster named Fat Panda. We have lived in Salt Lake City for 13 years by way of Tennessee and Oregon. I love to be with my kids, knit, run, craft, sew, paint,travel, hike and play :) I love our crazy life!