Joyful Liberation

Joyful Liberation

Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Classic Fun

 Today was kids club and Josh came along for the fun! It was practically empty in there...so nice!
 He and Willow mastered Deal or No Deal...they opened the 200 ticket case!
 Bouncing fun...
 And skating...
 Rowan fell asleep while I was skating and pushing him in the stroller.



 He LOVED it there! I thought he would be overstimulated but he wasn't at all.
 I may have to skate with him more often.  He actually liked being in his car seat.  He just laughed and laughed...
 
 
 He wanted to bounce with the big kids so much...soon, little man, soon.
Afterwards we went and bugged Aspen at work and had lunch...broccoli gnawing today :)
A great way to celebrate the first day of spring on this rainy day!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I am a mom to 5 amazing kids and married to my best friend and love of my life. We co-habitate with 1 cat, Asha, 2 dogs, Maggie May and Juniper Wren, a Chinchilla names Ozwald, and a Hamster named Fat Panda. We have lived in Salt Lake City for 13 years by way of Tennessee and Oregon. I love to be with my kids, knit, run, craft, sew, paint,travel, hike and play :) I love our crazy life!